Thursday, September 27, 2012

(14) Discovering the World in One Pair of Pants

PHOTOS FROM ALONG THE WAY

Gord’s bicycle trip to Port Bruce (PB), Aug. 24 - 27, 2012

I stopped at the side of the road shortly after leaving Port Bruce to take my first photo of the day and noticed the lake was barely visible because off the gray weather.

I consider seeing a train on an old line north of Yarmouth Center a ‘rare event’.

Many ditches and fields adjacent to Yarmouth Centre Line were filled with goldfinches. However, none of the birds stopped for a photo.

My choice of roads was often perfect. No traffic. Good views.

I was inside the city shortly after noon. I felt cheerful because it was almost all downhill from Ferndale and Homeview.

My last photo of the day tells a story.

[Photos by G.Harrison]

***

Please click here for more ‘Photos from along the way’
  

No comments:

Post a Comment